Monday, January 29, 2007

mr. wedding ring gets all the attention


dear dave,
another monday. worked on my fitness with JP, and had chipotle for lunch. Dinner? probably chicken and rice. Appetite is growing, which is a good thing.
Plans for the week are starting to form. Should be fun and social. Must inventory prints TONIGHT, and get images to cord. For some reason this has been hard to complete. Probably because it involves dragging out a huge box from under my bed, and sorting. Sorting sucks, unless you have a definate place to put away all the new piles you have created. And I'm afraid to start, because I have no idea how to finish. I don't want a million piles all over my bare, empty, clean, picked up apartment. This is a common theme. The fear of making a mess. Destroying something so you can reconstitute it in a better way. I'm so much happier keeping things as they are.

well, i need to sort, and measure, and photograph - to get the website up and running. So that is what I'm gonna do.

ps - brooks has a wedding ring on (I think--left hand, middle finger, gold band), and everybody loves him. I kind of do to.

No comments: