Friday, January 26, 2007

wish you were here


dear dave,
back at caribou. avoiding working on my print - again. Blog has become addictive. I think about it during the day--what am I gonna write about? Oh - this and this and this. THen I realize that is all stupid.

Megan back in saturday class!! that is great. It will be a challenge to work. But studio hours are extended - so I SHOULD be productive. We'll see. If history is any guide, I will fade out by 12 - after taking several breaks. But wan tthings to show and sell - so MUST be productive. Yet I am ALREADY avoiding working on the 1st positive, of the 1st print. pathetic. Wish my printer was better.

planning site is SO EXCITING. THe look of it. Do I want one picture on the home page- or multiples? When can I possibly expect ot have mobiles to sell. Wish those could be fast and easy - but they never are. And so fucking fragile. Don't know how that could work out.

So into photos and text. Scrawl on photos. Bleached photos. Photos of guys. Wonder what Ken is doing. I always seem to carry on obsessions, and everybody else changes and moves on.

big hopes for S - but awkward. What to talk about. I guess I will figure it out.

so funny this morning -- that exhiliration. Some guys just have it. Makes me freak out with excitement. I've been noticing him forever. SUCH A FUCKING JAKE RYAN MOMENT. He is NEVER going to talk to you if you ignore him. never learn. All this code is retarded.
goodnight. goodluck on print.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

this post made me smile.