Tuesday, February 27, 2007

all that jazz


dear dave.
back at the bou - in a terrible terrible seat. Middle of the room. tiny table. no time because I need to get to whole foods and buy chicken before they close because I worked out with JP today and I have to eat as much as I can tolerate otherwise the workout is useless. Felt weak at the gym. Strength comes and goes.

Not much to report. Lazy couple of days - sunday with hex, monday with the dogs. Can't seem to let go of lucy (above). I'm very resistant to returning her home. Tomorrow will be the day - i promise.

Time is ticking away before I leave for vacation. Suddenly everything has a deadline, and I always hate that. Finish the website before the cruise. Get a haircut before the cruise. Buy a fucking couch before the cruise. Some things will just have to go undone.

Excited to enter my new print into the show next week. Found a perfect (cheap) frame for it. Actually finished two prints on Saturday. Spent the whole day in the studio (with megan. Major progress. Now its a fresh start. What to begin. hmmm. So so glad megan found my old screen. Shocked that it could be there after all these years.

Wow this is rambling. So much the way I feel right now. Super scattered and distracted. What to worry about. What to put my energy towards. What to let fall apart. Where is my head. I feel blurry.

No comments: