Monday, February 12, 2007

keep it going


dear dave,
my back shoulder blade is spasming, and it's just about to snow. Nobody I have talked to wants snow - which I understand. But it would be so much fun. I love the stillness. Everything gets so wonderfully muffled.
Made slow pathetic progress on print saturday. Picture above is a detail. Many missteps. Turns out I suck at making screens, which I knew, but Saturday confirmed it. I just wanted to print, but kept getting thwarted. Looks like I will only have 5-6 prints, once I'm all done. Slow progress is better then no progress.
Havn't felt terribly creative lately. It comes and goes. All of a sudden, I have a social life. Things to do, people to talk to. Plus work is demanding. Oh well, I will find my way. Hope to make major progress on everything this week.
WEBSITE! PRINTS! MOBILES! ARTIST STATEMENT(!?) We'll see. Goodnight Kim.

No comments: