Wednesday, February 21, 2007

to the left, to the right, step it up, step it up, alright!


dear dave,
Hex just left, and we had a wonderful time. Today was a landmark for branddave -- courtney brought over our first suite of prints to sell at Red Tree in Baltimore. Very exciting. Woman who recieved them thought they might be sold before they are even displayed. That is hysterical. So nice to see progress! Can't wait to see the results...

Work on the website is slow, but Im very very excited about how it's turning out. Settled on a design, now it's just all the work getting it pulled together. I have bitten off A LOT. Don't know when I will have the time to work on all these things - mobiles, collages, paitnings, drawings. I figure it will work out the way it should. So so exciting. Love having this new, fresh, exciting creative outlet. Feels like pure oxygen (a phrase I keep using lately).

Week has been slow. I keep thinking I'm a day ahead, only to realize I'm a day behind. boo

ps-"unleashed holy hell" (just wanted to remember that!)

No comments: