Tuesday, March 25, 2008

this and that



dear dave,
My glands are swollen. My stomach feels full and gassy. I wish I felt better. It's such a terrific time of year - I should be able to enjoy it.

Returning sunshine tonight. A rough few days of leash pulling, ripped up belts, early mornings, and general chaos. It will be nice to go back to normal.

Remi looked so funny / beautiful to me this morning. She is a tank, and caramel colored. She has such great lab proportions. Kim will laugh at this, but I was so pleased with myself. I studied for weeks about what to look for - and I succeeded. The otter-like tale, the friendly expression, and short stop. The large square head, and double coat. Oh, and short coupled. She fits the bill. She has come into her own. No longer looking so much like a puppy. More of a beautiful adult lab. I feel so proud!!

Skipped class saturday becasue it was spring break. Spent HOURS working on the favicon. So happy to have it finally accomplished. Downloaded FLASH - but think it will be too complext to learn before May 2 - but possibly. Need to work on more movies. next project - a fake commercial for branddave.

ok - back to work on the little white dog.

No comments: