Sunday, April 6, 2008

probably will (not)

dear dave
Looking at my print, I had no idea what to do.  Scared to destroy it.  The more work you put into something, the more precious it becomes.  I'm afraid to make the next move.

Came home, and worked on my movie instead.  By "worked" I mean obsessed.  Poor remi was dancing around.  One more change.  One more viewing.  It's so addicting.  I can't stop myself from looking and changing and looking.  Saturday was the same, but worse.  Sat down for 15 minutes.  Turned into over 8 hours of editing.

I came up with 4  1 minute or so versions(!)  Worked on it a bit again today.  4 f-ing versions, all with different aspects I like and don't.  Crazy.  Now that I have discovered how to SAVE AS, Im in trouble.  Maybe its better not to know.

Anyway, I feel like I made progress, but much more needs to be made if Im going to make a credible 4 minute movie in 48 hours.  Maybe it wont be so credible after all.  Still cant decide about using puppets or not.  Seems easier.  I want to only have to depend on myself.  A challenge I know, but its what I think I want.

I will post my work as soon as I decide which version is the final.  Next project>more puppets.  And story writing (somehow).

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Puppets, please!