Saturday, June 21, 2008

four twix is gross.



dear dave

productive day in class. Worked on my second Saturday monoprint (positive is below) and worked on finishing my bird print (above). Still have a few more colors to print on that one. nice to be productive, and happy with my work. The monoprints are fun. I actually looked forward to class this week. I'm enjoying the limits I have set for myself. I guess the challenge will be to make them look different.

Not sure about the bird series. I have a few more prints in the run, and the first has taken me weeks (with breaks). Oh well, I will figure it out. Nothing to fret about.

Glad to hear from Megan that my posters were all gone at Artomatic. Good news. 600 posters - somewhere. Fun to think about. Still need to dismantle the wall. Much of it will go up in the apartment - for now. Disappointed I never heard back from so and so. Wonder what happened.

Want to get back into video and music. Maybe this next week.

Filled car - $45. Thats just crazy.

No comments: