Sunday, July 13, 2008

dear dave
Waiting in line again for the 3G iPhone. I will look back at this and laugh. It's ridiculous the amount of energy I have put into this thing. If only I put as much energy into other things--I could rule the world.
Thiis line is much shorter then Fridays, but I still have to wait hours. If it wasn't for hex, I would still be in bed.

Made it to class yesterday. Made another one-off print--that is 4 now. I'm having fun with them, I think I have hit on something. I enjoy the simplicity of it. and the sponteniaty. Thinking about taking a litho class in the fall. I think I should learn some other printing techniques. Also really want to learn flash.

I love it--any morsel of info the apple workers put out-everybody in line gobbles it up. We are all assured they have enough phones, but there is a lot of angst in line over having to get the white one, since its all they have in stock

No comments: