Monday, September 8, 2008

386

dear dave

Im surprised that SHUFLY is selling for so much, and excited I decided to relist it.

A good lesson: if at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Listening to Bjork, and trying to draw.
Still very distracted.
Maybe Im just always distracted. Not such a bad thing?

Thinking about treking to the apple store and buying my imac.
Or waiting. Or going to look at magazines.
Or getting the gym out of the way.
Should I buy the printer today?
Maybe I will meet with cord tomorrow.
When should I email paper planes?
Want to do that movie.
Oh shit, I forgot about the FLASH class.
Ate peanutbutter and jelly today. First time in YEARS.
Moved my car.
Sort of like being in the suburbs.
Glad sue is doing well.
Im going to be 40.
How should I orient my desk?
I need to work out.
I like the window.
FREEHAND is a good name.
Wish I had taken Remi out.
I need to buy new shoes and t-shirts.
I need to get dad some shirts.
What should I get.
Maybe my printer cable came today.
SHould I eat a brownie. Has my book gone up?
What is apple going to show tomorrow.
I can't believe my stocks NEVER recovered.
I LOVE cicadas!!!

No comments: