Wednesday, September 10, 2008

imac


Dear Dave

I did it! Today I bought the gigantic imac at apple, with all the extra free stuff. Cant believe how much incentive they give you. Free itouch, free printer, money off computer, and heavily discounted software, just for students. A MAZ ING.

Then, even better, I transfered my laptop, with all the 10,000 settings to the new computer. BRILLIANT!! I can't even believe how easy and perfect it was. So far so good. I think I made a great choice. The screen is GIANT. I am in love.

Also painted my office last night. After a bad color choice, and not enough paint, I got myself back on track. Like it. ITs cool and clean. And feel good about where my desk ended up.

AND, sold SHUFLY for $386. Thats amazing!

All is great. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Dave,

I know how you feel, i own this very same model, wow what a beauty.