Wednesday, October 29, 2008



dear dave,

feeling half-ass lately. Like I can't get the A - or I'm not even trying to get the A.

Frustrated over printing. And paper. And framing. Hate framing. it all seems so complicated. Such a process. Such a (commitment). That's the real problem.

Left for work feeling very edgy. What to show? How to Show? Red Tree! Cord. Im running out the clock, then shocked. No time! I can't do it! What was I thinking?

Oh the games we play. The self sabotage. it's all so obvious, and oblique. Like the triangle.

So I have an hour now to prepare, and a few hours to print. 2 days to 'frame". And other things. Important things. Maybe its just the fact that the weekend is busy is what has me going. That always makes me anxious. KNOWING I will not have time to relax. Oh well.

No comments: