Friday, November 28, 2008

warm n fuzzy

dear dave

sitting at caribou, drinking assam black, and happy Im here. Thought about going into the studio, but that felt unappealing. I wanted to do something different today.

Holiday ups and downs are here. Not really downs, but I usually feel a little bit melencholy after the holiday. All those good warm feelengs have been diffussed into the lives of all the family and friends I saw and talked to the last few days. The holiday is over, and everybody goes back to thier own lives (which doesnt include me) Its totally understandable, but I feel the seperation anxiety. The let down, like coming home from camp. The day is over. Back to normal.

MY TEA IS SO HOT, I CAN BARELY HOLD IT.

So I decided to come to caribou, to keep the bustle going. I don't feel like being to myself. I want to be public (even though I am focused on my laptop, with earbuds in.)

quick memories:

Jesse eating annes wax earplugs.
playing the pig game
talking to richelle in the empty studio
spiked cider in crockpots
golf balls
remi and leichan
morning hike
bud's stroking
sheons twirl
ronnies fur vest
bloody turkey leg (if the leg bleeds, the breast is done)
how big will that be? how big??
fiesty hank
n'sync christmas music.

its all so fun. Thanksgiving brings back so many memories, and warm feelings. So excited to enjoy December this year. IT feels revolutionary. I want to savor the season. Ive always wanted that!

Cheers to Hadria, Golriz, and Erin. I think Im going to think about you guys around the holidays for awhile.

No comments: