Friday, December 5, 2008

dear dave -

something keeps happening - something terrific. I will be listening to music that I love, and my whole body will tingle in pleasure. CHILLS. Sort of orgasmy. I don't know why this is happening lately, but I love it. I feel like my core is being stimulated. My insides are happy.

Anyway - terrific night last night. sort of a bummer ending, but necessary to make progress. Who am I? What the fuck do I think I'm doing?? All good questions to ask yourself, and have answers to. I guess I deserve to be pressed, I need it.

So many memories. I'm so aware of memories lately. I keep telling myself - i need to remember this time. I am happy, and alive, and I want to remember that. To tap into it when I need to. (CHILLS AGAIN - to KILL BILL soundtrack)

I love loud music. Pine smell. Woodland animals. And traffic cones.

Upsidedown desks and coffee are pretty cool too!

No comments: