Friday, January 9, 2009

dear dave,

I miss jeanetta rose barris. I'm going to turn on the radio, and hope she is there-but I assume she is not.

Yesterday got better, and this morning is good. Focused on the photos tomorrow. So interested to see how that turns out. I bought some shirts today, but feel really unsure about sizes, and what to put on them. My creative juice is not as strong as it was a few weeks ago. It ebbs and flows. I wish I had more control over the spigot. (every time I think about trying out the endless pool at the gym, I cry laughing. Thinking I could swim against the current that was set (because I couldn't change it) and quickly ending up at the back of the pool. Too funny. Such an I LOVE LUCY scene.)

Anyway, I'm excited about my plans for tomorrow, and after drawing, preparing for it will be my focus today.

1 comment:

we could grow up 2gether said...

cant decide which i like more. that boy's face or your art.
hrmmm, i think i'd say your art.