Monday, January 19, 2009

dear dave

struggling to write my thoughts - so I will just write a chopped up entry. Maybe somebody can make sense of it.

Love BUTT magazine

taking pictures Wednesday.

nervous about upcoming emails
scared about the move.

Rentals are run down
coffee is good.

LOVE LOVE LOVE kanye

Love looking at pictures of guys. Bruce Weber. Library troves. Male models. snapshots.
easy. flow.

like my new friend Thomas :)
nothing is as it seems
can I do it?

why do I eat poorly?
30 minutes is not too much to ask.

What do i want out of THAT?
Music makes me happy. I Love music. I have always loved music. I love rounds. I remember sitting on the floor in the all purpose room, thinking about how much I loved music. i was around 9.

I wonder about ken. Would we have slept together?

1 comment: