Tuesday, February 3, 2009



dear dave,

working on blog for studio 4903, so i haven't had much time to work on my own blogs, and artwork.

Just found this great blog thru JD Ferguson:

contributing editor

LOVE IT! Want to put the whole damn thing in my pocket, and call it a day. I love the layout. And its all done thru blogger! amazing. Something to strive for.

ANYWAY, its a nice day, and Im busy busy busy. Working on graphic design stuff for Beverly, and the studio. Must get back to my shirts in preparation for photo shoots next week. Excited about those! I think I have some cool guys to work with. Which brings me to another thought - what am I going to do with these photos? I really don't know the answer yet. I guess they are practice for something yet to come.

Need to concentrate on work to screenprint also. H is tightening the screws. I think some more studio time has opened up. I have the materials I need now. I just need to get cracking!

Lots to do and think about and organize. Exciting.

No comments: