Wednesday, February 4, 2009

personality LAUNCHED!

dear dave,

another day, another blog.

Today I launched personality, a site for my photography and video projects. So thats 3 blogs for me, and one for the studio. we'll see.

One suffers while the other one blossoms. My very typical M.O. But I wanted a place to put my new photos, and this gives me a place. Already it has evolved, from photos of guys, to MY photos of guys, to MY photos of anything. I guess I like variety. I like things all mixed up. Maybe I will throw some drawings in too.

Ok
dear dave - personal/professional blog about work and life and branddave with photos and drawings and videos

FREEHAND - drawings and prints and paintings and photos (with drawings)

personality - photos and videos

Here's to all my blogs, and the people who read them (?)

1 comment:

Thomas said...

new year, new month, new blog!