Wednesday, March 18, 2009

dear dave,

couldn't sleep last night, so I went back to my old diary from '89-90. Really cool to read my past, and compare it to my present. All my angst over not having a job. My desire to make t-shirts. To have friends. To be an artist. It all comes full circle.

I thought about writing excerpts here. Some things are just so funny how they parallel the present. I was so unsure about my future then, as I am now. But I have come a LONG way. I'm getting a little choked up thinking about it. It's cool to see the progress, and it reassures me. I'm on the right path.

----------------
My window is open, and its sunny and breezy. The birds are starting to arrive back in town. Singing and reuniting with old friends (I'm sure). It's really nice to see the sun, and feel it on my skin.

The studio vibe is different (understandably). Things have changed, and I'm adjusting. I miss Beverly and Analya.

No comments: