Thursday, March 5, 2009

dear dave

its breezy and sunny. a perfect combination.

Working on my website for the next few days. But what to do about blogger? I guess I will just need to link it up. Excited to be able to do this on my own. We'll see how it turns out.

Finally got my camera battery, so its back to the photography. Hopefully I can get some things going next week.

Waiting for more iron-on material, then I have a few shirts to make.

Thinking about screen printing, and I have come to the conclusion that I just need to take a deep breath, and say FUCK IT! I just need to move FORWARD and stop stalling! Just PRINT. don't WORRY. You can't make a mistake! just do it.

I'm so hung up on framing, and archival and process. I need to let that all GOOOOOO, and have fun. THat is the solution. DONE.

NEXT.

No comments: