Monday, March 2, 2009

dear dave

Snow this morning. Crazy weekend. Lots of moving stress and angst. New apartment not ready for move in, so we had to scramble and change plans.

Moving stress is primal. No matter how much I tell myself to relax, I can't help but feel the stress, and push it on to hexy. I just need to keep saying to myself: it will work out. It will work out.

I feel out of sorts. NO progress Saturday at the studio. I am really lost when it comes to screen printing lately. I can't find my way. I can't commit to anything. I wish I knew what I wanted. I'm soooo resistant. I'm so lazy, or just not into it. My creative mojo is diluted. I talk myself out of every direction. I cant do that because of this and this and this. Blah blah blah. It's all fear. I'm afraid I will fail. And I will feel bad about myself. That is probably the bottom line.

No comments: