Thursday, March 19, 2009

dear dave,

some things just don't make sense, but I follow instructions, don't really understand the mechanics, and hope for the best. Many times things work out.

------------

Just installed analytics to branddave.com. Tomorrow, we'll see if it works out. I feel like I use .5% of my computers capacity. There is sooooooooo much cool software installed, but it would take me years to go thru it all. What if something is there that would make my life 1000 times easier? It's overwhelming.

iweb is a great example. Last year I looked it over, played with it. But I wasn't so inspired to go further with it at the time. Then somehow it just occurred to me to go back to it, and all the tools & possibilities just blossomed before me. What else is on my hard drive, just waiting to be discovered?

A few cool things in the works. Photo shoots coming up next week. High hopes for them. Plus a shadow session with a fellow photographer. Seems like a good contact, and very receptive. I'm excited about that...

Signed up for 48hr film project again. Same weekend as last year - May 2nd. Plan to go it alone again. Should be FUN.

Chicken party with Erin, Mer, and kim tonight. Can't wait for our dish session over a succulent bird!

No comments: