Monday, March 9, 2009

scenes from a move




dear dave

what an emotional move this has been. I have been so sad moving out of the hudson. I know in the end it's a good thing - but its been so hard to let go. Like the last few days of a great vacation, I don't want to leave this fantasy island I have been lucky enough to live in.

I have so many memories there. Plus I just loved it, from start to finish. The day I moved in I felt so happy. Great location, great apartment. A new life, a fresh start.

While my initial plans to completely reinvent myself were a little too ambitious, I did make some MAJOR changes for the good, and I really think it was the apartment that set them in motion. I'm a different person: I'm no longer at Be As You Are. I excercise. I have new friends. And I have Hex. Most important>I found Hex. For all these things I am very grateful.

Now it's on to a different apartment. A fresh start and new memories. I can look back (and forward) and smile.

1 comment:

Kat said...

YEA!!! I am so excited for your fresh start:) I hope the new place offers even more beauty for you and your family.