Monday, April 20, 2009

dear dave,

Hanging out at the Corcoran, waiting for my screens to dry. Printing is a slow process, and I always get so nervous along the way. Thinking that I'm going to mess things up.

I remember EVERY time I would go do a press check for BSUR, I would be so nervous that I messed up the artwork that I sent over. That I didn't set it up right. Right down to the second it was shown to me, printed correctly, I would stress. Then a flood of relief would come over me. I didn't fuck it up.

I have so many memories about all that. Its strange to think it's all behind (now). Funny, because even when I iron on my new shirts, I'm feeling those same nerves.

Anyway, I'm about to print "gullfriend", and I'm hoping it comes out as I expect. As I envision.

Don't fuck it up.

No comments: