Tuesday, April 28, 2009

dear dave,

I'm stuck at home, waiting for the work in the kitchen to be finished. When you HAVE to be home, its a drag. I want to be out right now, working. Drawing.

Feel really busy with all the stuff coming up. I'm glad to feel this way, Invited a bunch of people to the screening next week, so I hope I can come up with a movie I'm proud to show! I almost waited to invite people until after the weekend, but that seemed kind of stupid.

I am even less prepared then I was last year. This is crazy. I'm thinking puppets will play a key role. or drawings. I'm going to make it up as I go along. Classic.

--------

Yesterday I was looking around the neighborhood for some free boards to print on, and found them just as I wasn't looking. I had all but given up, went to grocery store, parked way over where I never park, looked over, and saw a dumpster FULL of plywood. AHHHHHH. What a moment.

I got some choice pieces, and hauled them back to the studio. I don't have a plan for them yet, but I'm hoping it comes together quickly, since I only have a few days left to print. Time is NOT on my side.

No comments: