Wednesday, April 22, 2009



you need more
you need more
you need more
you need more

you need lahhhve.

-------

dear dave,

my love affair with Love, etc. continues, feed by a full new album of exciting songs to play over and over and over and over again. Its food, and I LOVE IT!

Nobody is here at the studio, so my music is at full tilt, and I am fully happy. Yesterday was great, but fell flat towards the end. I was really happy with my print (2nd time around), and then came back to shoot dave k., which went well. I wish I thought to do some other stuff, but oh well. I get so caught up in the moment, I forget to think almost. Im in the flow, and don't want to break that.

Oh well. The photos are mixed. I think I have some good ones, but wish I tried other shirts too. He has such a great body, long and muscular. So much fun to photograph.

Im here at the studio, with things to do, but I'm stalled a bit. I need to get in gear. I have shirts to make. And things to avoid!

No comments: