Thursday, May 28, 2009



postcards in! and they look great.

I had so much fun mixing them all up just now. Reminded me so much of playing with my whacky-pack cards years ago, with Sue and Cathi Harper. Flipping / and trading, trying to get that coveted fruit of the tomb card. And it also reminds me of Sue's stash, held tight with a rubber band. The smell of her cedar chest, and fur pieces. It brought up so many sweet memories.

ANYWAY- I'm super happy with the cards, and want to just keep making more and more and more. I love the idea of them all mixed together. That's me- I'm a salad. All sorts of different flavors and textures and pieces. I really love that idea, and plan to stick with it.

I'm having (is that all there is?) feelings about my artomatic set-up. Like "where's the beef?" Maybe I didn't go far enough. Maybe it's all too one note. I don't know. Im afraid it's too much of a snack, and I'm feeling more inclined to serve a meal. (so many food metaphors!)

I'm sort of crazed about taking more pictures. I want more. More. I have only scratched the surface.

No comments: