Tuesday, May 12, 2009

dear dave,

I have felt so much stress lately. I'm not sure where its all coming from, but it doesn't feel good.

I feel overwhelmed by making decisions - about how to spend my time and money. I continue to avoid things. Be late. Cancel. Return. Paint over. Redo.

I don't know why I am so off balance. I want to find my way back. things really will be ok. Nothing is that big of deal. Where did I go wrong. SEE - that's the problem. I'm so down on things I have been deciding, that I am so scared to make other decisions. It's a vicious cycle.

Buy / return. print, frame, not sell. Wash and ruin. stack up and loose. waste. run the clock. avoid. Push away. cancel again. Rework. Re decide. waste more. waste more. and more.

Where is the NEW going to come from? Eventually I am going to run out. I'm terrified about that.

Its already 12;09. I'm not at the corcoron. Time is running out. I feel frustrated with myself.

Let it go. let it be.

No comments: