Wednesday, May 20, 2009



dear dave,

what a blast I had last night. A major turning point, and something that I have been building up to. There were ins and outs, but overall, I LOVED it. Like jumping out of a plane. I want to do it again and again and again, and some more after that.

Editing the photos today is FUN. All needs to be done in time for artomatic. I think I can make it.

So many things going on in my head, but unsure how to write them all down. I really feel like I have found a super creative part of myself that I have been looking for. Or afraid to show. Its all so wrapped up in my identity. My inner feelings and desires. And fear and shame. Coming out was always only one piece of the puzzle. Showing all my cards has never been as easy. But I'm working on it, and loving it. I love expression myself. My gay self. My magnetic attraction to men. And bodies, and images, and sexuality. I'm finding my way, and I feel really happy and fulfilled.

I am Dave.

No comments: