Saturday, May 23, 2009

dear dave,

working today, on artomatic. There is still a lot I would like to do.

Found a terrific piece of painted plywood last night, while on my elevator dude shift. Brought it back upstairs, and fell in love with it. But of course it changed the dimensions of my booth, and that means changing a lot of the layout. I was unsettled with it anyway. Wishing it was just a little but wider, but oh well.

Did a crazy thing, which I can't write about, but really interested to see how it plays out!

Felt like a small drop in a big sea when I surveyed the show. Wow, there is TONS. How do you stand out?

Lots of little (fun) details to hammer out. Wish it wasn't in middle of the holiday, but oh well.

Ordered postcards today. Funny, because I am just going ahead, without considering my content. I wonder if it will be shocking or ho hum. probably somewhere in the middle.

No comments: