Friday, May 15, 2009



dear dave,

yesterday things came together for my photo shoot next week, which I'm really excited about. Nervous but excited. If all goes well, my artomatic space is going to ROCK.

My other photo shoots fizzled, which is really crazy. I have not had much luck lately pulling them off. I guess it's all happened for a reason.

In the afternoon, hexy and I bought and planted annuals for my mothers front yard. It was really nice to dig and plant. Hopeful. But I feel so much stress when I am there. I see so many things I want to help them with, and do for them. I get so worried. I could just feel all this anxiety well up in me. I need to deal with that.

Feel good that its Friday - but I have a lot on my plate. I keep looking for my path. Sometimes I get so worried that I am WAY off the mark. I really don't know where I'm going. That was fine a few months ago. Lately, I've been just plain scared.

No comments: