Monday, May 11, 2009

poppa

At the corcoran today, trying to crank out some work for artomatic. Discovered late last night that the studio would be open today, and tomorrow, so Im on a mad tear to get some things done. Worried about $, and the most economical artwork is artwork I make myself.

Constantly worried about over spending on everything. It has become an obsession. And printing and framing doesn't come cheap.

Glad to have the studio open, but it means switching gears again. My plan keep changing. I love sticking to a plan. Lately, that has NOT been the case.

Im not sure what is going on with my creative bones. It really is a mood, a feeling. Nothing has changed from before, just my insides. They way I view things. When I feel creative, EVERYTHING I see excites me. It stirs me up. When Im not feeling this way, anxiety just replaces it. I worry that I won't find it again. I worry about never liking what Im doing. I worry!!

I think my screens are dry, so I will get back to it. Making simple things. its all I have time for.

No comments: