Tuesday, June 2, 2009

dear dave,

I am officially on internet/iphone DETOX. Things have gotten out of control, and I need to make a change. I am seriously addicted to checking all these sites and my email for updates. Its like a slot machine, I'm constantly hoping for something new to look at/read/respond to. Every lull is an opportunity for checking in. I need to stop- its really becoming an obsession.

Tomorrow is a big day - shooting three guys. Today is all about preparing. And that is rough! That is where the anxiety comes in. But the flip side is to just have fun and be excited. Don't freak out.

Show coming up at the studio soon, so I need to plan that. And concentrate more on shirts. And the website. All these plans!

Found a thumbdrive while walking Remi the other day. Of course I picked it up, because I am ALWAYS curious about what I am going to find. Anyway, it was all personal stuff that I didn't care to look thru, but I managed to find the owner, and returned it to him last night. What are the odds that he would ever be reunited with that little thing? He gave me some itunes giftcards, so it was well worth it! Depeche Mode, here I come!

No comments: