Monday, June 22, 2009

whirlwind



Dear Dave,

The past few days have brought a lot. New customers, new ideas, new venues, new approaches, new projects, old anxieties.
All very exciting to think about and reflect on.

This morning I was so sluggish, not wanting to face the new week. I'm not sure why.

Show was pretty good, and gave my t-shirt seeds some much needed fertilizer. All very positive and happy. The new rack is a major help, and pushes the shirts to new heights. I'm super happy with it.

I have a lot of "to dos", which maybe I'm not so good at. Follow thru will be KEY.

Hopes and dreams are taking shape, and I'm loving that.

--------

Ok, now back to nuts and bolts.
Fathers day in Rockville was nice and accomplished. Jimmy making slow progress, but it sort of feels like progress. Took Remi to the canal afterwards, and it felt really nice walking up the path at dusk, with her tagging along thru the this grass. Seemed like old times, and I felt comfort.

LOVE my new snappy iphone. A good get. Im super happy with my decision (as always).

Coffee with Beverly was so nourishing this morning. I feel super satisfied!

Life is random, and I feel fine

No comments: