Monday, July 27, 2009

dear dave,

in late, starting late.

Monday mornings always drag (?)

Have a busy week, but I think Im feeling not so sure about things. Like the shirts I came up with saturday, but how many can I realistically offer all these on the site? What am I doing with all this (content)? And what to do about the September show coming up?

Im sure I can figure all this stuff out, but its bogging me down.

All these people from the DISTANT past are showing up thru facebook. Its incredible.

Thinking about vacation, and how I completely am discounting it. I was on such a roll there for a few years. Now money is a huge concern, and I dont feel free to just go. Sort of frustrating. I need to get over this mental hurdle, because I know how great vacations are. Only beneficial. I miss being in a pool!! and on the beach. I need to work this out, before summer is over.

The studio is quiet, everybody is away. I feel like not working.

No comments: