Thursday, July 23, 2009

dear dave,

Today - busy catching up with shirts and projects. I am in limbo, not really wanting to start new things, and not wanting to FINISH old things. Hex would solider thru. I need to also.

I am finally free to start a new print at the corcoran, but what? Today is open studio, so I better figure it out soon.

Need to work on PUG!

GREAT day yesterday. The best. The very best. I really loved it - and still feel a little high. Branddave is everything I want it to be. Personal and expressive. Im putting out what I want to get back, and I feel so blessed and encouraged. The people I am finding to work with are top notch, and I'm really really loving it. All this positive energy and potential is just teeming inside of me.

Chicken with Erin was also terrific. A perfect capper to a great day. So nice to catch up with her, and spend one-on-one time with her. I miss our fun work days together, but am so happy we keep the party going.

Its so summer. Walking to the studio, with the steamy humid morning air coming off the grass, the birds and trucks, and the brand-new cicadas singing. Such a specific time of year - and I feel so plugged into it. So many fun memories to conjure up. Makes me feel are warm and fuzzy inside.

No comments: