Friday, July 24, 2009


dear dave,

waiting for my apple genius appointment. Stupid iphone wont let me type numbers and symbols anymore. (well...it lets me, but I have to turn it sideways) I never realized how many dashes I use until I couldn't use them anymore.

Corcoran was a success. Got a late start, but I managed to pull off two prints that I'm really happy with. The moose was a PAIN. The simpler the print, the harder it is. It always works out that way.

Im making my week next week busy with more shirts and shoots. I think that's just the way I like it. I have so many plans, but need to follow thru. I really want to soup up the website with new drawings, and reworked pages. I want it to go deeper.

But today I have to concentrate on other things. It always seems to end up that way.

No comments: