Wednesday, July 15, 2009

dear dave,

yesterday was another whirlwind of photography. Everything went really well, and was so much fun. I feel like I have troves of content now, and its overwhelming to go thru it all, sort it, pick what I like best, and post it.

The whole process has been so fun and creative and interesting. Its not just about making shirts, or taking photos - but also about meeting all these interesting people, spending a fun hour with them, walking around the beautiful neighborhood, and just hanging out. Everybody has been so NICE, and interesting, and open, and different. And my goal is to show THEM.

Yesterday was Fabian (thoughtful and kind) Lindsay (goofy fun!) and Novey (serious, introspective, and cool). I have to say, Im sort of proud of myself for collecting these guys, making shirts that work for them, and taking some good shots. Im learning and growing, and it feels great. And I've been getting great feedback on the shirts too.

Im pulling together the line - but it's been really whacky. Maybe too random. Very off-the-cuff. Im having a BLAST. A total blast. Im loving the collaboration with the models, and I really want to keep that energy going.

I feel ALL this potential, and it feels amazing. Like I bolt of electricity, just flowing straight thru.

No comments: