Friday, July 31, 2009

dear dave,

yesterday was kind of like a day off, and I feel off-center being back in the studio today.

Got the Shaw Dog Shirts all finished up, and was really happy with how they turned out. While they were printing, I went down to the TARGET, and managed to accomplish many long-standing errands. Everything I needed was there! Home Depot, Office Depot, Target, Chevy Chase Bank. Even starbucks. One-stop shopping. Sometimes I really love the suburbs.

------

Feeling edgy after this week. Actually all week. Super afraid I'm hitting a rut. Ive lost my creative way a bit. After "starting" the process of working out the shopping cart last Saturday, I think I became super overwhelmed. And really unsure and insecure. I easily plug into the potential aspect of things, but fizzle on the execution. There are SO many steps. It takes a lot of discipline.

Lost my way on all my photo shoots. I'm happy with some of the shots, but overall, there is a lot of waste. Too much of the same thing. I went for the easy way out, instead of pushing myself further. And MANY of the shirts were not thought out well, and just didnt work. UGH.

I'm too scattered. I need to settle myself down, and really FOCUS. I feel all over the place, always rushing to get things done just in time. Its not working.

Its Friday. I need to wrap up all the loose ends before I start new things. I need to make a plan. A realistic plan, and stick to it.

No comments: