Tuesday, July 14, 2009

dear dave.

in early, out late. Days have been crazy lately. Whats going on? Why all of a sudden am I so busy? Or behind. My schedule has changed drastically. I guess Im over scheduling my photo shoots, so Im constantly playing catch-up with the shirts.

Fabian/Lindsay/Novey today. Thats just crazy. Plus Im squeezing in a visit with Jimmy.

Worked on shirts a lot yesterday. Some hits, some misses. I need to take more time with it all.

Great time with Mike. I think he makes a really great addition to Branddave. looks good in almost everything.

I must get to it. I remember the days in November, when I had all day to draw and play. Things have really changed. Now the challange is to channel all this creative force towards earning an income!

On my way in (with Remi!! visiting the studio today) I heard my first cicadas of the season. Right on schedule. Summer slooowly fades, and the wonderful bugs take over in August, singing loudly every night. I love it.

No comments: