Monday, July 6, 2009

NEW ENERGY

dear dave,

yesterday I was a bit of a mess. Sleepy and crabby and listless. I don't know what come over me, but it seemed to happen at some point towards the end of Saturday night, sitting in a theater, watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (is that the title??)

Of course I didn't like the movie much, because it dissolved into overload (which almost everybody has said before me). I don't think it was the movie after all, but I just started to feel really blah. BLAH. Like wanting nothing. Nothing to eat, and nothing to do.

Anyway, I spent Sunday vegging out, and that rarely leads to anything good.

This morning I visited Jimmy, brushed Lucy, and slowly made my way in to the studio. Now that I'm here, that horrible blah feeling still lurks inside. Not sure how to shake it, but I KNOW it needs to happen.

Artomatic is CLOSED, and there are plenty of things to complete. Much to do. I will rally myself, find my inner creativity, and push through. BLAHS be gone. now.

No comments: