Thursday, July 9, 2009

way to go, peanut butter!!



dear dave,

its amazing what a little peanut butter & sugar sandwich (with cherry coke) will do for you. I guess I needed that sugar rush!

Up early this morning, starting "jake waters seeds" prints for Barb and Analya. A big project! I'm trying to take my time, and not rush.

Anyway, feeling slow until now! WOW. A shot of B4 is pulsing in my veins.

Off to the studio, with my freshly painted boards (I was such a Huck Finn this morning). Then Corcoran. Then Studio, Then Bills? Busy day (which seems to be the new norm)

Had another terrific shoot with Dave yesterday. Really like my new t's, and making them. I am having such a good time, and am so inspired by him. Clearly he has turned into my muse - funny because I never saw it coming that first time we met. I love how its all evolved. I can't say enough about how psyched I am about it all. Even if I never sell a single shirt, I already feel really fulfilled and successful. Things are coming along...and great.

No comments: