Tuesday, August 11, 2009



dear dave,

I'm still stuck in neutral. I guess I'm not ready to put the peddle to the METAL and step up with some projects. Maybe I'm still in the thinking stage. I know its more like the stalling stage. I'm trying to protect myself from disappointment. Stalling for me always has those roots. Minimal effort = minimal regret.

Above is my new business card (green back, white front), made last night. I gave myself a night to let it settle, and decide if I really liked it. I will order a small amount. Cards can be tricky. I think I love it, but printing is always K E Y! And paper too.

Show is coming up SOON, and I really need to prepare. Two paths - content and promotion. Content feels constrained because of the lack of studio time. But I have some ideas forming. Promotion needs to happen NOW. I'm so scared nobody will come. I need to conjure an image of a fall studio, laughing happy people, and make that happen.

No comments: