Friday, August 28, 2009

dear dave,

in the studio a bit early this morning, and loving the quiet alone time. Just reviewed all my blank shirts, in anticipation for a big buy for the show. I'm such a lousy planner. All I want to do is live in the moment. But that never works out well. Blah Blah Blah.

Loving the Pet Shop Boys. Thinking about my postcards, and Hexy's comment about Dave's "sad" face on one of them. I knew he would have this reaction - so much so that I hesitated about using it. In the end I wanted to. I want that melancholy. So much of my artwork has that sadness behind the smile. Its a part of me. And I want to show that as well.

Anyway - full circle - so do the Pet Shop Boys. And that's what keeps me interested.

------

Site coming along. I make progress, them review review review. I'm liking the direction I'm taking it. Move forward.

No comments: