Friday, August 7, 2009





dear dave,

its one of those killer weather days. Im almost paralyzed. It conjures up so many memories and ideas. Its like they all flood inside of me, and I cant compute. Memories of school and friends and lunches home with my mom and Tina Campeni.

Shoot with dave was sort of a bust. Im seriously loosing my way. Sloppy pictures. BAD light. mistakes all around. I don't know what is going on. I found a few glimmers, and scheduled another shoot for today. I HOPING to get some shots for my show. Im excited to try again. Somehow I will figure it out.

Rushed printing yesterday, and Im not 100% with my print. I positioned the blood wrong. Now Im just trying to figure out if I can fix it, or need to reprint.

Must get back to Baked & Wired and swap out prints. This has been put off since Monday! UGH.

Last printing day is tomorrow. I feel pressure.

No comments: