Monday, August 17, 2009

dear dave,

typical Monday - hard to get started. So busy towards the end of last week. Now what?

Finished my secret project -- FREEHAND magazine, published thru MagCloud. Now I'm waiting for the proof to come, so I can make changes and publish. hoping (expecting) to have it for my show (SEPTEMBER 11/STUDIO 4903).

I have such mixed feelings about it. Now that its done, Im obsessed with whats missing. It feels like a first draft. But I need to let it go and move on. I have other things on my plate (or they should be on my plate).

Sold some more work - which is great. Excited to get back into the Corcoran.

I BINGED on blogs yesterday. Its so incredible, all the work out there. I found so much great stuff, my head is spinning. So many artists, all doing similar things. Prints and shirts and blogs and websites. ITs really cool, but sometimes its overwhelming. I cant wrap my head around it, or maybe its just that I feel so small. Where do I fit in this vast sea? Sometimes its better just not to think about.

Hopefully I can rally myself, and work on some shirts now. Michael with be here (to shoot) before I know it.

No comments: