Wednesday, August 5, 2009

dear dave,

Waiting for print pick-up, then coffee with Beverly.

Beautiful day today. Got up early because I had a splitting headache. What is with all these restless nights? They get me down.

Scrambled towards the end of the day yesterday. Each day feels like that. Im not sure why I am in this constant scramble mode.

Show is coming up SOON. Its like Sunday night, and monday is quickly approaching. Just like that actually. Just when I want to relax, and everybody else is (!), I need to PUSH hard. September will be here so quickly.

Todays shoot with Dave has been pushed back until tomorrow. Im feeling a bit more focused, so we will so how that translates. I want to get some shots to mix in my show. Straight and strong. A counterpoint. Hopefully I can pull something off.

-----
all my posts are getting so process oriented, and whiney. Where us the fun Dave? Still here.

This morning I was walking in, and smelled this amazing air. Summer yet Fall. I was thinking that its almost been a whole year since I left BSUR, and since I came to the studio. Its cool to see the growth, and transition. Funny to think about myself then, here. In my little office, facing the window, drawing. Im so settled now. Established. Its a good feeling. I want more!

No comments: