Wednesday, August 19, 2009

dear dave,

worked on website today (store). Finally got into a groove, after trying MULTIPLE variations. I just wasn't finding what I was looking for. But once I did, I became obsessed. Change - repeat - and view. I go into these editing comas. Time stands still.

Anyway, super happy (and proud) of all my work. When things come together like that, its so nice to stand back and say to yourself:
well done.

All the shirts, the photos, the models, the drawings, the locations, the photography, the editing, the page creation -- its my work! I feel really good about it. Special THANKS to all the models who Ive been working with.

Once again, its 5:30, and I have a million things I want to do before I leave. But Hexy and Remi are waiting for me.

Wonderful Hexy and Remi.

No comments: