Tuesday, August 4, 2009

dear dave,

SUCKY NIGHT last night. Went to Whitlows with Hexy, and came home to watch tv, then bed. NOW COMES THE SUCKY PART: Indigestion with Insomnia. A deadly combination. I think it was the burger (with the brownies afterwards). I felt so unsettled, so tired, and so anxious to sleep. But I just couldn't. It was serious torture. I feel so sorry for people who suffer from this regularly. It drove me nuts!

Work is humming along. i got a new commission, finished up some new prints to swap out at Baked & Wired, and generally feel in demand. Shaw Dog shirts sold well over the weekend, which makes me feel great. Happy they went over well.

I have a lot going on. Shoot with Dave tomorrow, and I don't feel prepared, or ready, or whatever that means. Hitting a lull. I convince myself to mix it up, but blah out when the moment is there. We'll see.

MUST get some work done. Was away all day working at the Corcoran. Hard to be here, and have so much stuff I want to do. But happy for the problem, and super happy with the way things have been going!



new print from today.

No comments: