Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Anniversary

dear dave,

a year ago today, I struck out on my own, leaving be as you are in the rear view mirror.

its been a really great (fast) year. A few ups and downs, but for the most part, great. I have done a lot. Not enough, but a lot. I guess I feel a little down on myself lately, becasue August has turned into such a bummer. All my momentum has grinded to a halt.

BUT - now we are in September, so I need to keep my chin up, and push on.

-----

The weather is really amazing. Sunny and cool. Had another terrific coffee with Beverly, and feel a bit energized. Thinking about my show, and all there is to do. I need to picture myself here, Friday night, surrounded by all my friends and new friends, feeling accomplished. If I stay with that vision, everything will turn out just great.

But for now - so many questions!!

No comments: